Parents - Below is the list of responsibilities for HS, MS and Club. Please read through the following list then sign the form at the bottom. All questions on the form are required.
1. I understand the lettering criteria that all practices are required, all meets are required and the swimmer must qualify individually or help qualify a relay to districts.
If practices are missed due to illness a Dr's excuse must be turned into Brad. All academic practice issues must be discussed with Brad in advance. After 3 unexcused missed practices, the swimmer is subject to removal from the team.
2. All team Apparel is required and can be ordered online. Each swimmer must have team suit, cap, shirt, warm ups or parka as they are required to be worn at all meets.
3. I understand that SHAVING is required for Championships per coaches. Girls may not shave during the swim season and need to wait until Champs unless discussed with Brad and approved.
4. I understand all school policies and school code of conduct.
5. Plan now and schedule OMEA, ACT, SAT, etc, and any other extra curricular activities according to the swim team meet and practice schedule.
6. I understand the meet schedule.
7. I understand the practice schedule as posted on the club website for level 5.
8. I understand that all school forms need to be turned in and filled out properly to the athletic department prior to the first day of practice. NO EXCEPTIONS
9. The main form of communication is by email. Swimmers must email Brad with all issues as well as parents. Text messages and phone calls at the last minute are not acceptable forms of communication.
10. I understand that volunteering for home meets is required. At least one member of each family is required at each home meet. Please indicate on the meet schedule handout who will be attending.
11. Each family will write a check for $25 made out to Beachwood Athletic Boosters for team snacks at home meets. NO CASH ACCEPTED.
12. I understand that the team banquet is Tues 3/14/2017, 6-8pm in the high school auditorium.
13. I understand the benefit of having your Beachwood Athletic Boosters membership, if you choose to purchase. I understand that extra donations made to the swim team need to be cleared by The Athletic Department and notated "swimming" before adding to the general Booster Fund.
1. I understand all the policies of the High School program.
2. I understand that all practices are highly encouraged. The practice schedule as posted on the club website for level 4.
3. I understand that all meets are required and that one member of each family is required to volunteer. Please indicate each family member on the meet schedule handout.
4. I understand that all team apparel is required as listed in the high school check list.
5. I understand that all swimmers must communicate with Brad via email only about all issues.
6. I understand that all school forms must be filled out and turned in to the athletic department prior to the first day of practice.
7. Each family will write a check for $25 made out to Beachwood Athletic Boosters for team snacks at home meets. NO CASH ACCEPTED.
8. I understand the benefit of having your Beachwood Athletic Boosters membership, if you choose to purchase. I understand that extra donations made to the swim team need to be cleared by The Athletic Department and notated "swimming" before adding to the general Booster Fund.
1. I have filled out the online registration form for each swimmer.
2. I understand all team policies and training group information located on the "Registration" page of the team website.
3. I understand all meet policies located on the "Meet Policies" page of the team website. All swimmers in levels 3-6 are required to swim the fastest championship meet in which qualified even if only on a relay. I understand that swimmers can advance during champs to the next level meet and will plan accordingly. Swimmers in level 1-2 may swim in the meets @ Beachwood listed with the cost of $10. Please read the group description about meet guidelines.
4. I understand that all swimmers must have a meet escrow account (at the bottom of the page) established and that it must be kept positive to be entered in meets.
5. I understand that all team apparel can be ordered online on the "Apparel/Equipment" page of the team website and that team suits and proper meet apparel is required for competition.
6. Swimmers full name and birth date is needed below.
7. I have completed the code of conduct form and have explained the contents to my swimmer(s).
8. I have read and understand the whole team website.
9. I understand when championship meets fall within each season. The best times to plan vacations are Late March - April and August before school. Please ask Brad if you have questions about specific dates.
10. We need each family to volunteer for 4 meets minumum or sessions of a meet. Please indicate when filling out the meet volunteer form. A $25 charge will be assessed for each session/meet missed.
11. Meet commitment form for all club meets must be completed.