Beachwood Family Aquatics Center
Beachwood Family Aquatic Center passes go on sale beginning Monday, May 3 at the Beachwood Community Center!
Resident Memberships are to be purchased in advance at the Beachwood Community Center, Monday through Friday between 9:00 — 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 — 6:00 p.m., and Saturday between 9:00 - 11:00 a.m. beginning Monday, May 3. Passes will not be available to buy at the Aquatic Center.
Click here to view the current COVID Aquatic Center operating procedure, which appeared in the May Beachwood Buzz.
Swim Lessons (through Swim Cleveland)
All lessons are taught by experienced swimmers and coaches.
Swim lessons will be offered 7 days a week. Check back here for an update on daily times for lessons.
- Residents must be a member of the pool to stay before and after the lesson.
- Non-residents and Beachwood families who are not members can arrive to the lesson no longer than 15 minutes prior and must leave immediately following.
Swim Lessons Fees
Semi-private lessons are offered in packages of 6 ($14 per lesson) only, for 2 participants. 2 participants must be registered before beginning (you must notify us of the 2nd participant).
There is a $40 summer fee, for each participant, that must be paid prior to the first lesson.
Please follow these steps:
1. Pay the $40 summer fee by adding it to your shopping cart.
2. Choose an option of either once or twice a week for your swimmer. If you have multiple children or adults, you can add an additional one in the shopping cart.
3. You MUST register you or your children (even though you might have registered previously) and include ALL information that is being requested of you.
4. Once we receive all of the above, we'll contact you and an instructor to find a best-case scenario for you, based on your and the instructor's schedule.