Open & Lap Swim Hours
Starting Monday June 3rd - Mid August
Days: M-Th (Friday's offered if there is a demand)
Hours: Noon- 3pm
- $5 drop in fee per swimmer per day for ages 7 and older.
- $7 drop in fee for each Parent/Toddler pair, $2 for each additional swimmer 6 years old and younger that needs assistance. Parents must accompany swimmer(s) in the pool.
- Exact cash or check made out to Swim Cleveland.
* If you have paid for community lap swimming for the 2018-2019 school year then summer swimming is included. Bring your pass for entry.
1. There will be 4 lanes open for lap swimming.
1. Children under 16 must be accompanied by Adult.
2. All non-swimmers must watch from the balcony.
3. Swimmers must prove their ability to swim for the lifeguard.
4. There will be two lanes open in the deep end but swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards easily in order to swim in deep water.
5. Diving board is not open during open swim. Please register for our diving lessons.