NEW! Bring Your Toddler to the Pool and Join This Group Session!
HAVE FUN with your child while teaching the basics of swimming along with our instructor. Here are the specifics:
- Every Wednesday from 2pm to 3pm, bring your toddler (ages 0 - 6 maximum).
- Class size must be at least 3 participants (3 parents + 3 toddlers).
- You must register in advance by following this link.
- Begins Weds, June 5th and continues through the summer.
Parents and toddlers will be in the water together along with one of our skilled instructors. There will be swim toys/lesson aides. The instructor will assist parents in the best use of swim toys.
The tadpole group lesson is for children that are being introduced to the swimming pool for the first few times. The main focus of this level is to find comfort in the swimming pool. In order for your swimmer to progress to the next level, these tasks must be completed.
- ENTER AND EXIT THE WATER
- BLOW BUBBLES
- RETRIEVE UNDERWATER OBJECT
- BOBBING IN CHEST DEEP WATER
- FRONT FLOAT
- FRONT GLIDE IN STREAMLINE
- BACK FLOAT
- BACK GLIDE IN STREAMLINE
- BACK GLIDE WITH KICK
- JUMP INTO CHEST DEEP WATER
- ROLL FROM FRONT TO BACK
- ROLL FROM BACK TO FRONT