NEW! Parents & Toddlers Swimming
HAVE FUN with your child while teaching the basics of swimming along with our instructor. Here are the specifics:
- Every Sunday from 9am to 9:30am, bring your toddler (ages 0 - 6 maximum).
- Class size must be at least 3 participants (3 parents + 3 toddlers).
- You must register in advance by following this link.
- Ongoing except when the school has observed holidays.
Parents and toddlers will be in the water together along with one of our skilled instructors.
A Program for Every Age!
Quick Pay Links
2019 Swim Lesson Sessions:
Spring & Summer Lessons Info - Go to lessons.
MANDATORY: You must pay for your session BEFORE your swimmer will be added to the session schedule!!
Please fill out this form to register for Swim Lessons or Private Swim Lessons.
**All activities take place at the Beachwood High School Natatorium.
You can find the BBSC web site here.
Here's Why Our Lessons Program is Better!
- Our instructors are experienced coaches, competitive swimmers or life-long instructors.
- Our instructors are chosen after passing an evaluation by the head coach.
- We have a very low turn over rate, and our clients stay with us throughout the child's learning experience.
- We are flexible in our scheduling and can accommodate most days and times.
- Our evaluation process is built on a 6 level progression, similar to the Red Cross system, and your swimmer will meet every criterion before moving to the next level.
NEW! Youth Pre-Lifesaving, First Aid & CPR
Register for Session 4 Now!
Inviting all students ages 11 up to become certified in First Aid and CPR.
Who should attend:
- Ages 11-14 who needs safety skills around water.
- Youth who is in need of their First Aid and CPR certifications.
- Any student who wishes to use this class to help prepare for the Lifeguard class.
- Any person who wishes to be employed by age 15 as a Lifeguard.
Before they were winners, they were beginners!
Olympians begin in club teams just like ours. USA Swimming Olympians Katie Ledecky, Missy Franklin, Michael Phelps, Simone Manuel, Chase Kalisz, Leah Smith and Ryan Lochte before they were winners. Schedule a lesson today.
We are Experienced in competitive swimming in beachwood ohio
At Swim Cleveland, our mission is to be the best in the eyes of our customers and employees. We believe we can serve our customers the best we can by dedication and skill.
We provide solutions in innovative and cost effective ways for: competitive swimming in beachwood ohio. You can count on us to set the highest standards in customer service and reliability.
You deserve and need a business that's affordable and effective. When you rely on us and our practices for your needs and/or wishes, we believe that you will see a difference between us and our competitors.
25100 Fairmount Blvd
Beachwood, OH 44122