Monthly Fees are recurring and billed once per month:
Group lessons are scheduled M-Th based on demand.
Weekends might be offered later in the year.
No make-ups offered.
There will be 4-5 classed per month.
Add Open Swim*
Days: M-Th (Friday's offered if there is a demand)
OPEN NOW Summer 2019
Hours after Labor Day Noon-3pm M-F
Sat-Sun 8am-4pm begins Summer 2020
Sat-Sun Hours after Labor Day 8am-Noon
1. $5 drop-in fee per swimmer per day for ages 7 and older. Please give your daily admission fee to the monitor, lifeguard or coach.
2. $7 drop-in fee for each Parent/Toddler pair, $2 for each additional swimmer 6 years old and younger that needs assistance. Parents must accompany swimmer(s) in the pool.
3. Exact cash or check made out to Swim Cleveland.
- There will be 4 lanes open for lap swimming.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an Adult.
- All non-swimmers must watch from the balcony.
- Swimmers must prove their ability to swim for the lifeguard.
- There will be two lanes open in the deep end but swimmers must be able to swim 25 yards easily in order to swim in deep water.
- The diving board is not open during open swim. Please register for our diving lessons.
- If you have paid for community lap swimming for the 2018-2019 school year then summer swimming is included. Bring your pass for entry.