2020-2021 School Year
Covid-19, Swim Lessons Information, and Links:
Contact Brian for all lesson questions.
Covid 19 and Building Policy:
- These rules as established by the BOE will be strictly followed.
- Swimmers must arrive in their suit and mask.
- All changing/locker rooms will be unavailable to students and parents. THEY ARE CLOSED.
- Parents are not to enter the building, before, during, or after your swimmers' lesson.
You must follow this process:
1. Pay the $75 yearly deposit by adding it to your shopping cart.
2. Choose an option of either once or twice a week for your swimmer. If you have multiple children, you can add an additional one in the shopping cart.
3. You MUST register your children and include ALL information that is being requested of you.
4. Once we receive all of the above, we'll contact you and an instructor to find a best case scenario for you, based on yours and the instructors schedule.
Based on the level of experience your children have, an initial evaluation might be required. Swim evaluations are on Wednesdays at 5:30. Brad will contact you to set up that appointment.
Review the Learn-to-Swim six-level progression.
MANDATORY!!! You must pay for your lessons before your swimmer will be added to the schedule!!
View the Aquatics Class Policies for cancellations, make-ups, and refunds.
Private lessons are only offered on Sunday for advanced levels only (levels 4, 5, and 6).
Semi-Private: Cost is $85/session for 6, 30 minute classes scheduled with the instructor. You must register 2 students/adults per lesson - $85 each per person.
Yearly lessons deposit = $75
6 lessons x $30 = $180
12 lessons x $30 = $360
There are also 3 private lessons packets available for $70.
This can be purchased without being enrolled in group lessons. One packet per swimming only. Specific instructors available, email Brad for details.
Adult Lessons: Swim lessons for adults are given through our private lessons system. Complete the registration process then choose the private lessons package in which you're interested.
Group Lessons Schedule
*Links are in blue.
If you are new to Swim Cleveland lessons program, you must be evaluated first so we'll know in what level to place you or your swimmer. If you'd like to set up an evaluation, contact Brad.
Due to the pandemic, only Levels 4 through 6 are available. Your swimmer must be able to complete all of the skills required for Level 3. You can view those skills here.
Once-yearly lessons deposit = $75
New Lessons Scheduling and Billing
Mondays: 10am - 7pm
Tuesdays: 10am - 2pm
Wednesdays: 12:45pm - 7
Thursdays: 12:45pm - 7
Fridays: 10am - 2pm
Saturdays: 10:30am - 12:30
Sundays: 1:30pm - 2:30
(Levels 1-3 - this level is currently not available.)
- Levels 4-5 - $50 monthly once per week or $85 monthly twice per week
- Level 6 (Pre-Team) - $90 monthly once per week or $155 monthly twice per week
(1 hour classes)
*Lessons will be continuous for the year. Swimmers may begin at any time and will be moved up once they progress to the next level. You may end lessons at any time but the monthly charge will continue to the end of the month. There will not be any make-up classes, if missed, and the pool will be closed on holidays.
Here's Why Our Lessons Program is Better!
- Our instructors are experienced coaches, competitive swimmers or life-long instructors.
- Our instructors are chosen after passing an evaluation by the head coach.
- We have a very low turn over rate, and our clients stay with us throughout the child's learning experience.
- We are flexible in our scheduling and can accommodate most days and times.
- Our evaluation process is built on the Red Cross system, and your swimmer will meet every criterion before moving to the next level.
*All classes are subject to demand. Please indicate a second choice on the registration page. Once you have pre-paid for your classes you will be contacted and class confirmation will follow after the deadline.
We will do all we can to accommodate, however, for swimmer safety and student/teacher ratios, we need to enforce the Registration Deadlines. Thank you.
The confident sport. The smart sport. The healthy sport. The funnest sport there is.
Here are 10 reasons why it's the funnest!
9. Pranks on coaches
8. The Celebration of Crazy Hair
7. Being able to dominate any pool game against non-swimmers
5. Eating pizza all the time and not worrying about spontaneous cardiac arrest. (AKA "The Swimmer Body.")
4. Being a little bit different from every other sport
3. "The Swimmer Wardrobe."
2. There are no bench-warmers in swimming
1. Meeting best friends