Parents - Below is the list of responsibilities for HS, MS and Club. Please read through the following list then sign the form at the bottom. All questions on the form are required.
For all responsibilities at the club level, please visit www.BeachwoodBisonSwimClub.com
1. I understand the lettering criteria that all practices are required, all meets are required and the swimmer must qualify individually or help qualify a relay to districts.
If practices are missed due to illness a Dr's excuse must be turned into Brad. All academic practice issues must be discussed with Brad in advance. After 3 unexcused missed practices, the swimmer is subject to removal from the team.
Practices will change and be added or subtracted as well as meets including champs. All policies about meets and practices apply to all changes.
Weather is a factor and will change practice schedules. We will add or subtract to all practices for any reason while attendance policies apply.
If a swimmer can't attend CVC's or any Championship meet(Sectionals, Districts, and States) then they can't begin the season and will be removed from the team immediately.
2. All team Apparel is required and can be ordered online. Each swimmer must have a practice suit, team suit, cap, shirt, warm-ups or parka as they are required to be worn at all meets. Racing suits must be Adidas brand and 100% black.
3. I understand that SHAVING is required for Championships per coaches. Girls may not shave during the swim season and need to wait until Champs unless discussed with Brad and approved.
4. I understand all school policies and school code of conduct.
5. Plan now and schedule OMEA, ACT, SAT, etc, and any other extra curricular activities according to the swim team meet and practice schedule.
6. I understand the meet schedule.
7. I understand the practice schedule as posted on the club website for level 5.
8. I understand that all school forms need to be turned in and filled out properly to the athletic department prior to the first day of practice. Be sure to fill out BOTH forms. NO EXCEPTIONS
9. The main form of communication is by email. Swimmers must email Brad with all issues as well as parents. Text messages and phone calls at the last minute are not acceptable forms of communication.
10. I understand that volunteering for home meets is required. At least one member of each family is required at each home meet. Please indicate on the meet schedule handout who will be attending.
11. Each family will write a check for $25 made out to Beachwood Athletic Boosters for team snacks at home meets. NO CASH ACCEPTED.
12. I understand that the team banquet is TBA.
13. I understand the benefit of having your Beachwood Athletic Boosters membership, if you choose to purchase. I understand that extra donations made to the swim team need to be cleared by The Athletic Department and notated "swimming" before adding to the general Booster Fund.
- Meet volunteers won't be necessary this season
- Team Registration Form
1. I understand all the policies of the High School program.
2. I understand that all practices are highly encouraged. The practice schedule as posted on the club website for level 4.
3. I understand that all meets are required and that one member of each family is required to volunteer. Please indicate each family member on the meet schedule handout.
4. I understand that all team apparel is required as listed in the high school check list.
5. I understand that all swimmers must communicate with Brad via email only about all issues.
6. I understand that all school forms must be filled out and turned in to the athletic department prior to the first day of practice.
7. Each family will write a check for $25 made out to Beachwood Athletic Boosters for team snacks at home meets. NO CASH ACCEPTED.
8. I understand the benefit of having your Beachwood Athletic Boosters membership, if you choose to purchase. I understand that extra donations made to the swim team need to be cleared by The Athletic Department and notated "swimming" before adding to the general Booster Fund.